Terms and Conditions for using A2Leader.net
The term ‘A2Leader.net’ or ‘Asian Access’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 17100 Pioneer Blvd, Suite 302, Artesia, California 90701 USA. Our company registration number is 95-6120630 established as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization based in California, USA as “Asian Access Life Ministries.” The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Asian Access. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. You agree not to distribute this information contained in this site beyond the Asian Access community. As a registered member, you are not to share your password for others to use.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. However, we encourage you to teach and train other leaders by using your own materials developed from what you have learned from this content.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Asian Access’ prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.